General meetings are mandatory and will be planned each semester in attempt to accommodate each members’ schedules as best as possible, especially with those of the Presidents, Vice Presidents, & Secretary.
It’s tons of fun to practice, compete, and spend time with peers who share the same passion for horses! We are a close group of friends who love to hang out and ride together.
In order to be a competing member of the Ferris State University Equestrian Club, one must:
• Be a current, full-time student of Ferris State University.
• Have a cumulative career GPA of 2.5 or above. GPAs are checked per semester.
• Pay his or her $60 sponsorship fee (as well as the remaining applicable dues) at the beginning of the school year, or s/he must pay full show fees until dues are paid.
In order to be an RSO member of the Ferris State University Equestrian Club, one must:
• Be at least a part-time student of Ferris State University.
• Pay his or her $30 sponsorship fee (as well as the remaining applicable dues) at the beginning of the school year.
When you become a member of the Equestrian Club, you make connections and friends from all over Michigan and even Canada. Our club involves much travel and competition at a team and individual level, creating a fun and inviting atmosphere. Members enjoy bonding with those that share the same passion for horses.
The Equestrian Club frequently participates with volunteer opportunities at our home barn (Cran-Hill Ranch), United Way, CLACS, and other on- and off-campus events and organizations.
Good Standing (Financial)