How to Create an OrgSync Account
- Login to MyFSU
- Click on the OrgSync button (between Email & Calendar)
- Enter your First and Last Name into fields
- Enter your Ferris Email into the field
- Click Next
- Select Student from the drop down
- Read and Agree to the Privacy Statement
- Click Finish
Now that you have joined OrgSync, you have the ability to find student organizations and create your co-curricular transcript. Once you find a student organization that interests you, follow the steps listed below to join an organization.
How to Join a Registered Student Organization
Complete the above steps if you have not already.
- On your OrgSync homepage, Click Organizations
- Search for your organization
- Click Request to Join
After you join an organization, you have the ability to submit activities that you participate in that you would like on your co-curricular transcript.
Click on this link for the OrgSync How To Guide
Search for Registered Student Organizations
To find a Registered Student Organization, type the name of the organization in the search box, select the first letter of the organization, or select the category.